Diva Pro Styling Atmos Atom provides all the performance of the Atmos Dry hairdryer in an even more compact, ultra-lightweight design with no compromise on power.
Weighing less than 1/4 of the weight of a typical AC motor dryer, this Atmos Hairdryer boasts a powerful 100,000 RPM digital brushless motor, designed for ultra-fast drying with significantly reduced noise - ideal for use in busy salons. The digitally controlled motor also uses less energy and can last 10x longer than traditional motors.
Atmos Atom PLUS Conditioning System visibly increases shine and reduces frizz and static for the perfect, sleek, shiny blow-dry.
Customise your Atmos Atom to suit your salon's style with the Atmos Replacement Sleeves.
Diva Pro Styling Atmos Atom Hairdryer features:
2000W Atmos Energy Motor
- 100,000 RPM motor produces ultra-fast drying and less noise
- Digitally controlled, brushless DC motor uses less energy and lasts up to 10x longer than AC motors
Atmos PLUS Conditioning System
- Speeds up drying time
- Improves feeling and manageability
- Increases shine
- Reduces static and frizz
Atmos Magnetic Attachments
- Rotatable and easy to attach and remove
- Includes 6mm and 8mm nozzles
- Magnetic deep bowl diffuser
Atmos Digital Controls
- 3 heat settings
- 3 speed settings
- Cold shot
- Heat and speed indicator lights
Atmos Micro Filter
- Ultra- fine 2 stage air filtration removes impurities
- 100% recycled and recyclable metal storage tin
- 100% recycled and recyclable felt storage bag
We aim to dispatch orders within 24 hours with a working day Next Day Delivery courier service for orders placed and processed before 4pm, Monday - Friday. The dispatch and delivery times may change depending on destination, stock availability and product type.
Adel offers a free delivery service for orders totalling £50 and over, though this may exclude specific special order items and large items.
Some products can only be delivered to UK destinations due to customs laws. Please see our Delivery & Returns page for more details.
• We use a trusted third party payment processing service to process your payment to us and we do not store your credit/debit card information.
• We keep your information confidential and store it on a secure server which is password protected and protected behind a firewall.
• We use secure socket layer software (SSL) to encrypt all of your personal information including your name and address. This technology prevents you from inadvertently revealing personal information when using an insecure connection.
• Before making a payment with us check the page URL has ‘https://’ as this ensures a secure server connection.
Online Account Security
• You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account.
• You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account.
• If you believe that your password has become known to anyone else, you must inform us immediately and change your password at the first opportunity.
• Your password should be at least six characters comprising both numbers and letters in both upper and lower case.
• If you see an email associated with ‘Adel Professional’ that looks suspicious please report this to us immediately.
• It is advised for security purposes that you logout of your Adel Professional account after finishing your purchase.
Returns must be made within 14 working days of receiving an order, unused and in their original packaging with a copy of your invoice/receipt, for a full item refund. Please inform us of your intention to return goods via email or phone.
We strongly recommend you use recorded delivery as we cannot accept responsibility for any lost goods. Refunds do not include the original carriage charge.
Some items cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons, and some items may be subject to additional conditions.
For a Return address and more information please visit our Delivery & Returns page.