Part of the Colourcare range of tailored post-colour haircare, Elgon Silver Conditioner has been specifically designed to neutralise unwanted tones in blonde hair while nourishing and conditioning hair after colouring and bleach services.
Infused with violet pigments, this Anti-Yellow conditioner targets and counteracts warm, brassy tones while protecting and moisturising the hair fibre to reveal incredibly clear, soft, brilliant blondes.
Elgon Colourcare Anti-Yellow Silver Conditioner boasts a vegan-friendly formula infused with:
- Violet Pigments: to neutralise yellow tones.
- Blueberry Extract: to naturally fight brassiness in grey hair.
- Cellulose Derivative: a polymeric conditioner that coats the hair fibre in a protective film.
- Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5): to protect, strengthen and condition the hair, preventing split ends and damage.
For best results, use after cleansing with Elgon Silver Shampoo.
We aim to dispatch orders within 24 hours with a working day Next Day Delivery courier service for orders placed and processed before 4pm, Monday - Friday. The dispatch and delivery times may change depending on destination, stock availability and product type.
Adel offers a free delivery service for orders totalling £50 and over, though this may exclude specific special order items and large items.
Some products can only be delivered to UK destinations due to customs laws. Please see our Delivery & Returns page for more details.
• We use a trusted third party payment processing service to process your payment to us and we do not store your credit/debit card information.
• We keep your information confidential and store it on a secure server which is password protected and protected behind a firewall.
• We use secure socket layer software (SSL) to encrypt all of your personal information including your name and address. This technology prevents you from inadvertently revealing personal information when using an insecure connection.
• Before making a payment with us check the page URL has ‘https://’ as this ensures a secure server connection.
Online Account Security
• You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account.
• You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account.
• If you believe that your password has become known to anyone else, you must inform us immediately and change your password at the first opportunity.
• Your password should be at least six characters comprising both numbers and letters in both upper and lower case.
• If you see an email associated with ‘Adel Professional’ that looks suspicious please report this to us immediately.
• It is advised for security purposes that you logout of your Adel Professional account after finishing your purchase.
Returns must be made within 14 working days of receiving an order, unused and in their original packaging with a copy of your invoice/receipt, for a full item refund. Please inform us of your intention to return goods via email or phone.
We strongly recommend you use recorded delivery as we cannot accept responsibility for any lost goods. Refunds do not include the original carriage charge.
Some items cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons, and some items may be subject to additional conditions.
For a Return address and more information please visit our Delivery & Returns page.