Pure Nails Halo Create Nail Foils Roses
Transform any nail set into an intricate, artistic design using the new Pure Nails Halo Create Nail Foil collection.
Designed for use alongside the Halo Create Foil Transfer Gel, these Nail Foils contain 10 beautiful, floral designs to add a stunning effect to your clients' look.
Pure Nails Halo Create Nail Foils how-to:
1. Apply Halo Base Coat and cure for 30 seconds.
2. Apply chosen Halo Gel Polish colour and cure for 30 seconds.
3. Repeat Step 2.
4. Apply Halo Non-Wipe Top Coat and cure for 30 seconds.
5. Using a Halo Elite Buffer 100/180, remove the shine from the cured Halo Non-Wipe Top Coat.
6. Use a Halo Plush Brush to remove any debris.
7. Apply a thin layer of Halo Foil Transfer Gel to the nail, in the areas you want the foil to stick to. Cure for 30 seconds.
8. Whilst the Halo Foil Transfer Gel is curing, cut off a section of your foil strip and clean the back gently to remove any debris or hairs with a Halo Elite Superior Nail Wipe and Halo Prep & Scrub.
9. Once cured, apply the foil to the nail in its chosen position.
10. Firmly push down on the foil to ensure all corners are stuck down. Try to remove any creases using your finger or a Silicone Tool.
11. Gently remove the foil from the nail.
12. Apply Halo Non-Wipe Top Coat over the entire nail and foil and cure for 30 seconds. Your nail is now complete!
We aim to dispatch orders within 24 hours with a working day Next Day Delivery courier service for orders placed and processed before 4pm, Monday - Friday. The dispatch and delivery times may change depending on destination, stock availability and product type.
Adel offers a free delivery service for orders totaling £50 and over, though this may exclude specific special order items and large items.
Some products can only be delivered to UK destinations due to customs laws. Please see our Delivery & Returns page for more details.
• We use a trusted third party payment processing service to process your payment to us and we do not store your credit/debit card information.
• We keep your information confidential and store it on a secure server which is password protected and protected behind a firewall.
• We use secure socket layer software (SSL) to encrypt all of your personal information including your name and address. This technology prevents you from inadvertently revealing personal information when using an insecure connection.
• Before making a payment with us check the page URL has ‘https://’ as this ensures a secure server connection.
Online Account Security
• You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account.
• You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account.
• If you believe that your password has become known to anyone else, you must inform us immediately and change your password at the first opportunity.
• Your password should be at least six characters comprising both numbers and letters in both upper and lower case.
• If you see an email associated with ‘Adel Professional’ that looks suspicious please report this to us immediately.
• It is advised for security purposes that you logout of your Adel Professional account after finishing your purchase.
Returns must be made within 14 working days of receiving an order, unused and in original packaging and with a copy of your invoice/receipt, for a full item refund. Please inform us on the phone or via email when you want to make a return.
We strongly recommend you use recorded delivery as we cannot accept responsibility for any lost goods. Refunds do not include the original delivery price.
Some items cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons, and some items may be subject to additional conditions.
For a Return address and more information please visit our Delivery & Returns page.