Discover the latest addition to the fantastic Halo Elite collection - new Halo Hard Gel.
The professional, easy-to-use formula creates incredibly durable enhancements with exceptional clarity and depth.
Suitable for curing under UV and LED light, Halo Hard Gel boasts a superb consistency that makes for easy application without fear of flooding or bubbling, and will not shrink.
Used alongside the Halo Rubber Base Coat, Halo Hard Gel can be soaked off quickly and easily by removing the bulk in acetone, causing no damage to the natural nail.
More about Halo Elite Hard Gel:
- Traditional hard gel system
- Self-levelling formula
- Create full sets and natural overlays
- Sculpting Gel available for building and extending
- Increased versatility and speed
- Great consistency - doesn't shrink
- 100% Hema-monomer free
Halo Elite Clear is also available in a smaller 15g Hard Gel Pot.
We aim to dispatch orders within 24 hours with a working day Next Day Delivery courier service for orders placed and processed before 4pm, Monday - Friday. The dispatch and delivery times may change depending on destination, stock availability and product type.
Adel offers a free delivery service for orders totalling £50 and over, though this may exclude specific special order items and large items.
Some products can only be delivered to UK destinations due to customs laws. Please see our Delivery & Returns page for more details.
• We use a trusted third party payment processing service to process your payment to us and we do not store your credit/debit card information.
• We keep your information confidential and store it on a secure server which is password protected and protected behind a firewall.
• We use secure socket layer software (SSL) to encrypt all of your personal information including your name and address. This technology prevents you from inadvertently revealing personal information when using an insecure connection.
• Before making a payment with us check the page URL has ‘https://’ as this ensures a secure server connection.
Online Account Security
• You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account.
• You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account.
• If you believe that your password has become known to anyone else, you must inform us immediately and change your password at the first opportunity.
• Your password should be at least six characters comprising both numbers and letters in both upper and lower case.
• If you see an email associated with ‘Adel Professional’ that looks suspicious please report this to us immediately.
• It is advised for security purposes that you logout of your Adel Professional account after finishing your purchase.
Returns must be made within 14 working days of receiving an order, unused and in their original packaging with a copy of your invoice/receipt, for a full item refund. Please inform us of your intention to return goods via email or phone.
We strongly recommend you use recorded delivery as we cannot accept responsibility for any lost goods. Refunds do not include the original carriage charge.
Some items cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons, and some items may be subject to additional conditions.
For a Return address and more information please visit our Delivery & Returns page.