Brow House Microblading with Hollie Houston
Microblading Training Course
Also known as eyebrow embroidery, Microblading is an amazing form of permanent makeup which helps you to create incredible, natural-looking brows.
Using a tool with numerous pins 3 times thinner than those used to achieve machine brows,this unique method combines thin, crisp hair stroke techniques with soft tap powdering to deposit pigment into the basal layer of the epidermis.
This immersive 2 day Microblading course makes sure you're fully trained and equipped to produce the best brows for your clients!
- Before the course: Pre-study material will be sent out once the deposit has been paid. Depending on your schedule, it is advised that you spend a minimum of 2-4 weeks preparing your pre-study manual.
- Day 1: Theory, Pre-Study Manual Testing and Practical on Practise Mats.
- Day 2: Demonstration & Practical on Live Model.
- After the course: You will be asked to complete 2 case studies on each type of brow, demonstrating before, after and healed brows to be assessed by Hollie.
- History & methods of permanent makeup.
- Skin anatomy and Fitzpatrick Scale analysis.
- Colour theory, eyebrow drawing and patch testing.
- Pain management.
- Health & safety, hygiene, protective equipment, and blood-borne virus analysis.
- Contraindication and aftercare.
- Setting up workstations.
- Personal profile on Brow House app with free download for clients.
- Poster, flyers & promotional material.
- Suitable for beginners.
- A live model is required for the practical work on day 2.
- You will receive a kit with enough equipment to perform 12 treatments.
- ABT (Associated Beauty Therapists).
- Students will receive a certificate of attendance once they have completed day 2 of the course. Once case studies are completed and assessed students will receive their full certificate.
Price: £2000 ex. VAT.
Payment plans available - contact your local store or our Customer Service department for more information.
For information on store locations see our Store Locator Map.
This course runs from 10am - 5pm on Day 1 and 9am - 3pm on Day 2 (lunch is provided).
If after booking a place you can no longer attend this course you are required to give a minimum of 2 weeks' notice in order to receive a full refund.
We aim to dispatch orders within 24 hours with a working day Next Day Delivery courier service for orders placed and processed before 4pm, Monday - Friday. The dispatch and delivery times may change depending on destination, stock availability and product type.
Adel offers a free delivery service for orders totalling £50 and over, though this may exclude specific special order items and large items.
Some products can only be delivered to UK destinations due to customs laws. Please see our Delivery & Returns page for more details.
• We use a trusted third party payment processing service to process your payment to us and we do not store your credit/debit card information.
• We keep your information confidential and store it on a secure server which is password protected and protected behind a firewall.
• We use secure socket layer software (SSL) to encrypt all of your personal information including your name and address. This technology prevents you from inadvertently revealing personal information when using an insecure connection.
• Before making a payment with us check the page URL has ‘https://’ as this ensures a secure server connection.
Online Account Security
• You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account.
• You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account.
• If you believe that your password has become known to anyone else, you must inform us immediately and change your password at the first opportunity.
• Your password should be at least six characters comprising both numbers and letters in both upper and lower case.
• If you see an email associated with ‘Adel Professional’ that looks suspicious please report this to us immediately.
• It is advised for security purposes that you logout of your Adel Professional account after finishing your purchase.
Returns must be made within 14 working days of receiving an order, unused and in their original packaging with a copy of your invoice/receipt, for a full item refund. Please inform us of your intention to return goods via email or phone.
We strongly recommend you use recorded delivery as we cannot accept responsibility for any lost goods. Refunds do not include the original carriage charge.
Some items cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons, and some items may be subject to additional conditions.
For a Return address and more information please visit our Delivery & Returns page.