5 Day Essential Cutting
Hair Cutting Courses
New to hairdressing or in need of a refresher? The comprehensive 5 Day Hair Cutting Courses provide you with a fantastic understanding of the core principles of ladies hair cutting. Through a combination of interactive demonstrations and practical learning, these essential hair cutting courses create a solid foundation so you can feel confident in offering all manner of classic hair cuts.
- Health and safety.
- Client consultation.
- Head and face shape analysis.
- Demonstrations from the educator.
- Correct use of tools, equipment and scissor control.
- 6 hair cuts: one length, forward graduation, long layers, box bob, layered bob, graduated bob.
- Blow-drying and styling techniques.
- Review day (day 5 - held 3 -6 weeks after training).
- Suitable for beginners or hairdressers/barbers wanting to update their skills.
- A live model may be brought with you on day 5 (models are not accepted on any other days of the course). Models must be 18+ and should arrive at 12pm, or at a time previously arranged with the educator.
- Students should come prepared to complete practice between training days.
- You must bring a complete kit with you which must include the following:
- 16-18" Training Head (Human Hair).
- Training clamp and extender post.
- Radial brush set (4 varied sizes).
- Paddle brush.
- Scissors (5" or 5.5").
- Thinning scissors.
- Detangling comb.
- Cutting comb.
- Water spray bottle.
- Cutting gown.
- Sectioning clips.
- Neck Brush.
- Cutting collar (optional).
- ABT (Associated Beauty Therapists).
- Professional Hair Direct.
Price: £595 ex. VAT.
Any kits purchased will be available for collection on the day of the course.
For information on store locations see our Store Locator Map.
This course runs from 10am - 5pm on days 1-4 and 10am - 4pm on day 5 (lunch is provided). Exact course dates will be confirmed upon booking.
If after booking a place you can no longer attend this course you are required to give a minimum of 2 weeks' notice in order to receive a full refund.
We aim to dispatch orders within 24 hours with a working day Next Day Delivery courier service for orders placed and processed before 4pm, Monday - Friday. The dispatch and delivery times may change depending on destination, stock availability and product type.
Adel offers a free delivery service for orders totaling £50 and over, though this may exclude specific special order items and large items.
Some products can only be delivered to UK destinations due to customs laws. Please see our Delivery & Returns page for more details.
• We use a trusted third party payment processing service to process your payment to us and we do not store your credit/debit card information.
• We keep your information confidential and store it on a secure server which is password protected and protected behind a firewall.
• We use secure socket layer software (SSL) to encrypt all of your personal information including your name and address. This technology prevents you from inadvertently revealing personal information when using an insecure connection.
• Before making a payment with us check the page URL has ‘https://’ as this ensures a secure server connection.
Online Account Security
• You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account.
• You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account.
• If you believe that your password has become known to anyone else, you must inform us immediately and change your password at the first opportunity.
• Your password should be at least six characters comprising both numbers and letters in both upper and lower case.
• If you see an email associated with ‘Adel Professional’ that looks suspicious please report this to us immediately.
• It is advised for security purposes that you logout of your Adel Professional account after finishing your purchase.
Returns must be made within 14 working days of receiving an order, unused and in original packaging and with a copy of your invoice/receipt, for a full item refund. Please inform us on the phone or via email when you want to make a return.
We strongly recommend you use recorded delivery as we cannot accept responsibility for any lost goods. Refunds do not include the original delivery price.
Some items cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons, and some items may be subject to additional conditions.
For a Return address and more information please visit our Delivery & Returns page.