Airbase Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Training Courses
Full day Airbase makeup training courses reveal the art of airbrushing makeup. These makeup training courses teach you the skills required to complete a stunning finish with an airbrush, including highlighting, lowlighting, concealing, and contouring.
Airbase has a unique mix of ingredients with silicone at the heart, which is heat resistant, non-stick and pliable. This means any errors can be easily corrected (unlike with water-based foundation application) and the overall effect will last all day.
The Airbase formula also contains Vitamin A - an ingredient proven to improve elasticity and reduce the appearance of fine lines - and Vitamin E - an anti-oxidant that moisturises and repairs.
- Guidance and demonstrations from the tutor.
- Equipment maintenance.
- Airbrush control.
- Application of foundation, blush and bronze.
- Highlighting, contouring and concealing techniques.
- Coverage of skin complaints.
- Suitable for beginners and trained therapists.
- Minimal makeup to be worn as students are required to work on each other.
- Kit is not included in the price of the course but must be purchased for use during training.
- Certificate of proficiency in application of Airbase Makeup.
If the course is booked without a kit but you would like to purchase one on the day, then a discount of £20 will be applied to correspond with course prices listed above.
Any kits purchased will be available for collection on the day of the course.
For information on store locations see our Store Locator Map.
This course normally runs from 10am - 3pm (times may vary - exact times will be confirmed upon booking).
If after booking a place you can no longer attend this course you are required to give a minimum of 2 weeks’ notice in order to receive a full refund.
We aim to dispatch orders within 24 hours with a working day Next Day Delivery courier service for orders placed and processed before 4pm, Monday - Friday. The dispatch and delivery times may change depending on destination, stock availability and product type.
Adel offers a free delivery service for orders totaling £50 and over, though this may exclude specific special order items and large items.
Some products can only be delivered to UK destinations due to customs laws. Please see our Delivery & Returns page for more details.
• We use a trusted third party payment processing service to process your payment to us and we do not store your credit/debit card information.
• We keep your information confidential and store it on a secure server which is password protected and protected behind a firewall.
• We use secure socket layer software (SSL) to encrypt all of your personal information including your name and address. This technology prevents you from inadvertently revealing personal information when using an insecure connection.
• Before making a payment with us check the page URL has ‘https://’ as this ensures a secure server connection.
Online Account Security
• You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account.
• You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account.
• If you believe that your password has become known to anyone else, you must inform us immediately and change your password at the first opportunity.
• Your password should be at least six characters comprising both numbers and letters in both upper and lower case.
• If you see an email associated with ‘Adel Professional’ that looks suspicious please report this to us immediately.
• It is advised for security purposes that you logout of your Adel Professional account after finishing your purchase.
Returns must be made within 14 working days of receiving an order, unused and in original packaging and with a copy of your invoice/receipt, for a full item refund. Please inform us on the phone or via email when you want to make a return.
We strongly recommend you use recorded delivery as we cannot accept responsibility for any lost goods. Refunds do not include the original delivery price.
Some items cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons, and some items may be subject to additional conditions.
For a Return address and more information please visit our Delivery & Returns page.