LDN:SKINS Professional Spray Tanning Course
Spray Tan Courses
LDN:SKINS is a premium luxury tanning brand which boasts organic ingredients with natural oils to help you achieve that perfect, streak-free finish.
These professional spray tan courses will give you the knowledge and understanding you need to provide every client with the ultimate, flawless tan.
- Product knowledge.
- Client preparation and aftercare.
- Spray tan demonstration and application.
- Client consultation.
- Students are required to work on each other and must not wear any makeup, body lotion or deodorant.
- Please wear dark, loose clothing.
- Habia (Hair and Beauty Industry Authority).
- ABT (Associated Beauty Therapists).
Price: £50 ex. VAT.
Optional Kit Available: £299 ex. VAT. Training is free with the purchase of a kit!
CPD: 5 Points.
Any kits purchased will be available for collection on the day of the course.
For information on store locations see our Store Locator Map.
This course runs from 10am - 2pm.
If after booking a place you can no longer attend this course you are required to give a minimum of 2 weeks’ notice in order to receive a full refund.
We aim to dispatch orders within 24 hours with a working day Next Day Delivery courier service for orders placed and processed before 4pm, Monday - Friday. The dispatch and delivery times may change depending on destination, stock availability and product type.
Adel offers a free delivery service for orders totaling £50 and over, though this may exclude specific special order items and large items.
Some products can only be delivered to UK destinations due to customs laws. Please see our Delivery & Returns page for more details.
• We use a trusted third party payment processing service to process your payment to us and we do not store your credit/debit card information.
• We keep your information confidential and store it on a secure server which is password protected and protected behind a firewall.
• We use secure socket layer software (SSL) to encrypt all of your personal information including your name and address. This technology prevents you from inadvertently revealing personal information when using an insecure connection.
• Before making a payment with us check the page URL has ‘https://’ as this ensures a secure server connection.
Online Account Security
• You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account.
• You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account.
• If you believe that your password has become known to anyone else, you must inform us immediately and change your password at the first opportunity.
• Your password should be at least six characters comprising both numbers and letters in both upper and lower case.
• If you see an email associated with ‘Adel Professional’ that looks suspicious please report this to us immediately.
• It is advised for security purposes that you logout of your Adel Professional account after finishing your purchase.
Returns must be made within 14 working days of receiving an order, unused and in original packaging and with a copy of your invoice/receipt, for a full item refund. Please inform us on the phone or via email when you want to make a return.
We strongly recommend you use recorded delivery as we cannot accept responsibility for any lost goods. Refunds do not include the original delivery price.
Some items cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons, and some items may be subject to additional conditions.
For a Return address and more information please visit our Delivery & Returns page.