August Bank Holiday
Please note that our warehouse will be closed on Monday 26th August. Any orders placed between 4pm on Thursday 22nd August and 1pm on Friday 23rd August will be due for delivery on Tuesday 27th August. Orders placed after 1pm on Friday 23rd August will be processed on Tuesday 27th August for delivery on the next working day (UK Mainland only - please allow an extra working day for delivery to UK Offshore and Rural Scotland destinations).
• We aim to dispatch orders within 24 hours; however this can vary due to stock availability.
• Furniture and equipment orders are normally delivered within 2 - 4 weeks although some items may take 6 - 8 weeks. You will be advised of the estimated delivery date shortly after your order is placed.
• Delivery times are quoted in good faith and we cannot accept liability for any expenses or other costs incurred due to failed or late deliveries.
• Delivery of overseas orders may be affected due to political conflicts, such as war, civil unrest, martial law et cetera.
• We cannot deliver to BFPO addresses as we do not use Royal Mail for deliveries.
Next Day Delivery
• We use a courier ‘next working day’ delivery service for all orders dispatched by us to UK mainland (some orders may be sent direct from manufacturers). Please allow an extra working day for delivery to UK Offshore and Northern/Rural Scotland destinations.
• Applies to UK Mainland (excluding Northern/Rural Scotland) orders placed and payment received before 4pm (Monday to Friday - GMT/BST) where all items on the order are in stock.
• Orders containing items that are not stocked by us or sent directly from our suppliers - such as salon furniture, equipment or college kits - will not be eligible for this service. Such items will normally state 'special order' before you add them to the basket.
• Orders placed before 4pm on a Friday will be out for delivery on Monday. If the day of delivery is a bank holiday then the order will be out for delivery on the next available working day.
• We accept no responsibility for late, missed or non-delivered orders as these are carried out by a courier company on our behalf.
• The next day delivery service does not apply at the following times: during and shortly after promotional periods, after a bank holiday weekend or during the Christmas & New Year period. During these times we will endeavour to get your order to you on the next working day but this may not be possible due to the large amount of orders we receive.
Please note that in some circumstances the delivery surcharge may need to be increased for large and/or bulky items either inside or outside of the United Kingdom. You will be informed of this before your order is dispatched.
Leaving Goods with Neighbours
It is our courier's policy to leave goods with a neighbour if you're not in. Please enter 'do not leave with neighbour' into the delivery instructions when placing your order if you'd prefer the courier didn't do this.
Free Delivery Offer
Applies to UK Mainland only (excluding Northern/Rural Scotland) for orders placed online totalling £50 + VAT or more; training courses, furniture, equipment, college kits & delivery charges do not count towards the free delivery threshold. Orders over this amount that include furniture or equipment will be subject to a surcharge of £15 + VAT.
Delivery Notification Service
• When your item has been dispatched you will receive an email alert from Adel Professional.
• Any correspondence regarding your order delivery after this dispatch email will come from our courier company.
• Please note that if delivery fails on a number of occasions, the courier may return your order to us. If this happens, we will process a refund for the order; however, please be aware that we are unable to refund the original cost of delivery.
• When purchasing goods for delivery outside the United Kingdom you may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied once the goods reach the specified destination. You are also liable for any additional customs clearance charges; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
• If you are ordering goods for delivery outside the United Kingdom it is your responsibility to comply with all laws and regulations of the countries to where the goods will travel through and where delivery is to be made.
Adel Professional shall be entitled to cancel or delay delivery of orders if it is delayed, hindered or prevented from delivery through circumstances beyond its control. Such circumstances shall include (but are not limited to) industrial action, accident, fire, act of god or failure to deliver by suppliers or couriers.
Please send your returns to:
F.A.O. Returns Department
Roman Ridge Road
• Goods bought online should be returned within 14 days of delivery, unused and in their original packaging. If goods are returned in an unsaleable condition, we reserve the right to return these to you.
• Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0114 284 2098 to inform us of your intention to return goods and whether you are looking for an exchange or a refund.
• Goods must be returned to the address shown above (refunds cannot be processed in-store).
• Please ensure a copy of your invoice/receipt accompanies the return.
• We strongly recommend you use recorded delivery as we cannot accept responsibility for any lost goods. Please email your tracking number to email@example.com.
• The original delivery charge cannot be refunded.
• Furniture and equipment orders may be subject to additional conditions. Cancellation of furniture orders at any point after ordering may be subject to a cancellation fee.
• Due to hygiene regulations we cannot accept returns (subject to our discretion) of the following products if product packaging has been opened: Scissors, Razors, Cosmetics, Hair Brushes, Hair Extensions, Straighteners & Tongs, Body Jewellery, Aerosols, Piercing Tools, Foot Spas and Manicure Tools. This list is not exhaustive and does not affect your statutory rights.
Faulty, Incorrect or Undelivered Goods
• We take great care to ensure all goods you receive are correct and undamaged. In rare cases where incorrect or damaged goods are received (or where goods you expected to arrive haven't) you must inform us within 48 hours of delivery/expected delivery to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0114 284 2098.
• Please return the goods back to us, let us know and send to the address listed above (refunds cannot be processed in store) using recorded delivery and we’ll reimburse you the cost of this.
• For faulty or incorrect orders that need to be returned, we will refund the original cost of delivery.
• For faulty electrical items, please refer to the returns policy enclosed within the product packaging.