• If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
• The term ‘Adel Professional’ or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Adel Professional Ltd, Unit 4, 38 Roman Ridge Road, Sheffield, S9 1GB. Our company registration number is 063 70475. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. Customer Requirements.
4. Payment Procedures.
5. Website Content and Information.
6. Privacy & Security.
7. Delivery & Customs.
8. Training Courses.
1. Customer Requirements
1.1. Trade Only
• Adel Professional operates exclusively as a wholesaler; we do not sell to the general public. By placing an order with us you are confirming that you are a qualified or student Hairdresser, Beauty Therapist, Nail Technician, and as such are competent in using the products sold on this website.
• We will not be held responsible for any injury or damages incurred by users of the products we sell. As a business user, it is your responsibility to ensure that you are insured for products that you are using.
• Products are for professional use only and are supplied on the understanding that they not be listed for resale on eBay, Amazon, or other third-party sites.
1.2. Proof of Professional Status
• We reserve the right to ask for proof of professional status and to refuse to fulfil an order if we believe the person ordering is not a trade customer.
• To shop in-store, you'll need to prove you work and/or are qualified in the hair or beauty industry. Our stores will accept the following as proof:
- Salon business card and a letter from a solicitor or accountant.
- Third-party insurance certificate.
- Course completion certificate.
- Student enrolment letter, stating course dates.
- Trade reference or buying card from another hair and beauty trade supplier.
- Business cheque book or business credit card.
• Along with one of the following forms of identification:
- Driving licence.
- Utility bill.
2.1. Product Availability
• All products are subject to stock availability. Stock availability is shown on the website, however if we have insufficient stock to fulfil the order, we will notify you by e-mail at the address given by you in your registration form.
• Stock is allocated on a first come first served basis once your order reaches our main server.
• The Seller does not guarantee the availability of any item based on stock figures shown.
2.2. Product Restrictions
• We cannot send aerosols, flammable or hazardous items to overseas destinations.
• Please do not order any restricted items if delivery is to an overseas destination.
2.3. Ownership of Goods
• We will retain ownership of the goods you order until we receive full payment for the order, including any applicable delivery charges. Once the goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
2.4. Furniture and Equipment Items
Most furniture and equipment items are built to order or custom built. These items are subject to the following additional terms of cancellation or return:
• Furniture and equipment orders cannot be cancelled more than 5 working days after being placed; we may in rare circumstances accept the cancellation or return of an order outside of this time scale, however this is at our discretion and may be subject to a charge of up to 20% of the value of the goods as well as the delivery charge.
• It will be clearly stated on the relevant product information page if the item you’re considering is subject to these conditions. For more information see our Returns Policy (section 9).
2.5. Product Restriction
• Due to territory restrictions, we are unable to ship A.S.P Affinage Salon Professional products to any address outside of our given territory (broadly, our territory covers parts of Yorkshire & Humber and Lincolnshire). If we are unable to ship A.S.P to your postcode, a notice will appear on the basket page asking you to remove all A.S.P products before continuing to order confirmation and payment.
3.1. Corrections & Changes
• We reserve the right to correct any pricing errors on the site at any time. All purchases are subject to availability and Adel Professional reserves the right to refuse to supply to any individual or company for whatever reason.
3.2. Special Offers
• Special offers are subject to availability and may change without notice.
• In-store offers may not be available online; online offers may not be available in-store.
• When a free or discounted product is issued as part of a special offer, this must be returned for the price paid if the qualifying product is returned as unwanted.
• All pricing and promotions are subject to VAT.
• In the top right hand corner of the Website there are options to show prices with VAT or prices without VAT added on. Toggle between these to show prices with or without VAT.
4. Payment Procedures
4.1. Payment Security
• We use a trusted third party payment processing service to process your payment to us and we do not store your credit/debit card information.
• We keep your information confidential and store it on a secure server which is password protected and protected behind a firewall.
• We use secure socket layer software (SSL) to encrypt all of your personal information including your name and address. This technology prevents you from inadvertently revealing personal information when using an insecure connection.
• Before making a payment with us check the page URL has ‘https://’ as this ensures a secure server connection.
4.2. Receipt for Online Orders
• After a payment has been processed we will email an order receipt to the email address associated with your registered Adel Professional account.
5. Website Content and Information
5.1. Website Information
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• Colours of products may vary due to differences in camera/monitor settings; product packaging may also be different to that shown.
5.2. Use of Website Content
• All content included on the website is the property of Adel Professional. All software used on this website is the property of Adel Professional or our software suppliers. You may not extract or reutilise part of the contents of the website without the written consent of Adel Professional.
• Adel Professional grants you a limited licence to access and make personal use of this website, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it except with the written consent of Adel Professional. This licence does not include any resale or commercial use of this website or its contents, any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another seller.
• Neither this website nor any part of it may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the consent of Adel Professional.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited without express permission.
• All trademarks reproduced on this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
6. Privacy & Security
6.1. Online Account Security
• You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account.
• You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account.
• If you believe that your password has become known to anyone else, you must inform us immediately and change your password at the first opportunity.
• Your password should be at least six characters comprising both numbers and letters in both upper and lower case.
• If you see an email associated with ‘Adel Professional’ that looks suspicious please report this to us immediately.
• It is advised for security purposes that you logout of your Adel Professional account after finishing your purchase.
7. Delivery & Customs
7.1. Dispatch Times
• We aim to dispatch orders within 24 hours; however this can vary due to stock availability.
• Furniture, equipment and special order items are normally delivered within 2 - 4 weeks, although some items may take 6 - 8 weeks. You will be advised of the estimated delivery date shortly after your order is placed.
• Delivery times are quoted in good faith and we cannot accept liability for any expenses or other costs incurred due to failed or late deliveries.
• Delivery of overseas orders may be affected due to political conflicts, such as war, civil unrest, martial law et cetera.
• We cannot deliver to BFPO addresses as we do not use Royal Mail for deliveries.
7.2. Next Day Delivery
• We use a courier ‘next working day’ delivery service for all orders dispatched by us to UK mainland (some orders may be sent direct from manufacturers). Please allow an extra working day for delivery to UK Offshore, Northern Ireland, and Northern/Rural Scotland destinations.
• Applies to UK Mainland (excluding Northern/Rural Scotland) where orders are placed and payment is received before 4pm, Monday to Friday (GMT/BST) and where all items on the order are in stock.
• Orders containing items that are not stocked by us or sent directly from our suppliers - such as salon furniture, equipment, or professional kits - will not be eligible for this service. Such items will normally state 'special order' before you add them to the basket.
• Orders placed before 4pm on a Friday will be due for delivery on the following Monday. If the day of delivery is a Bank Holiday then the order will be due for delivery on the next available working day.
• We accept no responsibility for late, missed, or non-delivered orders as these are carried out by a courier company (DPD) on our behalf.
• The next day delivery service does not apply for the following: orders placed during the weekend, orders placed during and shortly after promotional periods, after a Bank Holiday weekend, or during the Christmas & New Year period. During these times we will endeavour to get your order to you on the next working day but this may not be possible due to the large amount of orders we receive.
7.3. Large Items
Please note that in some circumstances the delivery surcharge may need to be increased for large and/or bulky items either inside or outside of the UK. You will be informed of this before your order is dispatched.
7.4. Delivery Restrictions
Due to territory restriction, we are unable to ship certain products outside of our given territory. This applies to products from A.S.P Affinage Salon Professional and Elgon.
Broadly, our territory for A.S.P Affinage Salon Professional covers parts of Yorkshire & the Humber and Lincolnshire and our territory for Elgon covers parts of Yorkshire & the Humber and Derbyshire. If we are unable to ship products from A.S.P or Elgon to your postcode, a notice will appear on the basket page asking you to remove the branded products before continuing to order confirmation and payment.
View A.S.P Territory Map
View Elgon Territory Map
We also reserve the right to impose quantity restrictions on any of our products. Any restrictions will be clearly displayed on the relevant product pages and the basket page.
7.5. Free Delivery Offer
UK Mainland: offer valid on orders placed online totalling £50 + VAT or more. Training courses, furniture, equipment, professional kits and delivery charges do not count towards the free delivery threshold. Orders over this amount that include furniture or equipment will be subject to a surcharge of £20 + VAT.
Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Offshore: offer valid on orders placed online totalling £200 + VAT or more. Training courses, furniture, equipment, professional kits and delivery charges do not count towards the free delivery threshold. Orders over this amount that include furniture or equipment will be subject to a surcharge of £30 + VAT.
7.6. Delivery Notification Service
• When your item has been dispatched you will receive an email alert from Adel Professional.
• Any correspondence regarding your order delivery after this dispatch email will come from our courier company, DPD.
• DPD will notify you via email, SMS, and/or DPD App push notification regarding the delivery of your order, providing your 1 hour delivery slot and information on delivery options.
• All order are delivered using a signed-for service.
• Please note that if delivery fails on a number of occasions, the courier may return your order to us. If this happens, a refund will be processed for your order, minus the original carriage charge.
• When purchasing goods for delivery outside the UK, you may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied once the goods reach the specified destination. You are also liable for any additional customs clearance charges; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
• If you are ordering goods for delivery outside the UK, it is your responsibility to comply with all laws and regulations of the countries through which the goods will travel and to where the delivery is to be made.
7.8. Force Majeure
Adel Professional shall be entitled to cancel or delay delivery of orders if we are delayed, hindered, or prevented from delivery through circumstances beyond our control. Such circumstances shall include (but are not limited to) industrial action, accident, fire, act of god, or failure to deliver by suppliers or couriers.
8.1. Training Course Booking By booking a training course place you are agreeing to the following:
• It is your responsibility to ensure the person(s) you are booking on the course meets the requirements as detailed within the course details before booking.
• Courses booked online are provisional; you’ll be emailed within 2 weekdays to confirm your booking. As spaces are limited we cannot initially guarantee there are places left on the course.
• Available stock may not be a completely accurate representation of places available.
• Advertised trainer is correct at time of booking; we reserve the right to change the trainer without notice at any time.
• Dress Code: Please wear professional attire when attending a training course.
• Insurance: It is your responsibility to check with your potential/existing insurance provider and/or county council to ensure you are able to gain your public liability, business insurance and any council license requirements before booking a training course through Adel Professional.
8.2. Training Course Cancellation Policy
• Most courses are refundable up to 14 days prior to the start date of the course (in some cases this may be up to 31 days, please check the course information sheet before you book). After this point courses are non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances.
• You may send a substitute delegate providing they meet the course criteria stated on the course information sheet.
• We reserve the right to cancel a course, in this case we will notify you at least 7 days prior to the event and advise you of an alternative date/venue or provide you with a full refund.
• In the event of a course cancellation with less than 7 days' notice, a new course date or refund will be organised for you; however, in this instance Adel Professional are not liable for travel expenses, childcare, potential loss of income or any potential associated costs.
9.1. Returns Address
Please send your returns to:
F.A.O. Returns Department
Roman Ridge Road
9.2. Returns Policy
• Good bought online should be returned within 14 days of delivery, unused and in their original packaging. If goods are returned in an unsaleable condition, we reserve the right to return these to you.
• Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0114 284 2098 to inform us of your intention to return goods and the reason for the return.
• Goods must be returned to the address shown in section 9.1. (refunds for online orders cannot be processed in store).
• Please ensure a copy of your invoice/receipt accompanies the return.
• We strongly recommend you use recorded delivery as we cannot accept responsibility for any lost goods. Please email your tracking number to email@example.com.
• Customers are responsible for the cost of return postage.
• The original delivery charge cannot be refunded.
• Furniture and equipment orders may be subject to additional conditions, please see section 2.4 for details. Cancellation of furniture orders at any point after ordering may be subject to a cancellation fee.
• Due to hygiene regulations we cannot accept returns (subject to our discretion) of the following products if product packaging has been opened: scissors, razors, clippers and trimmers, cosmetics, hair brushes, hair extensions, straighteners and tongs, body jewellery, aerosols, piercing tools, manicure and pedicure tools. This list is not exhaustive and does not affect your statutory rights.
• Some items, such as peroxide, may be prohibited by certain carriers and you may not be able to return these to us - please bear this in mind when ordering.
9.3. Faulty, Incorrect or Undelivered Goods
• We take great care to ensure all goods you receive are correct and undamaged. In rare cases where incorrect or damaged goods are received (or where goods you expected to arrive haven't) you must inform us within 48 hours of delivery/expected delivery to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0114 284 2098.
• Please return the goods to us, let us know, and send to the address listed in section 9.1 (refunds cannot be processed in store) using recorded delivery and we will reimburse you for the cost of the return postage.
• For faulty or incorrect orders that need to be returned, we will refund the original cost of delivery at our discretion.
• For faulty electrical items, please refer to the returns policy enclosed within the product packaging.