Elgon I-Light offers a collection of ready-to-use, intermixable direct colour solutions to create an array of stunning results which last up to 8 shampoos.*
Ideal for more adventurous colour clients or for revitalising faded colour, Elgon I-Light with Hydra-Gum 80 penetrates deeply into the hair shaft to deliver vibrant, long-lasting colour results.
Vegan-friendly, ammonia-free and peroxide-free, Elgon direct colour is segmented into 4 series:
- Primary: pure colours to use alone or mixed to enhance or revive colour.
- Natural: perfect for white hair blending or to correct and enhance natural hair.
- Toner: ready-to-use fashion colour for toning and creative colouring on previously lightened hair.
- Filters: designed for mixing with any shade to enhance the finished effect.
*Depending on shade used and hair's porosity.
We aim to dispatch orders within 24 hours with a working day Next Day Delivery courier service for orders placed and processed before 4pm, Monday - Friday. The dispatch and delivery times may change depending on destination, stock availability and product type.
Adel offers a free delivery service for orders totalling £50 and over, though this may exclude specific special order items and large items.
Some products can only be delivered to UK destinations due to customs laws. Please see our Delivery & Returns page for more details.
• We use a trusted third party payment processing service to process your payment to us and we do not store your credit/debit card information.
• We keep your information confidential and store it on a secure server which is password protected and protected behind a firewall.
• We use secure socket layer software (SSL) to encrypt all of your personal information including your name and address. This technology prevents you from inadvertently revealing personal information when using an insecure connection.
• Before making a payment with us check the page URL has ‘https://’ as this ensures a secure server connection.
Online Account Security
• You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account.
• You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account.
• If you believe that your password has become known to anyone else, you must inform us immediately and change your password at the first opportunity.
• Your password should be at least six characters comprising both numbers and letters in both upper and lower case.
• If you see an email associated with ‘Adel Professional’ that looks suspicious please report this to us immediately.
• It is advised for security purposes that you logout of your Adel Professional account after finishing your purchase.
Returns must be made within 14 working days of receiving an order, unused and in their original packaging with a copy of your invoice/receipt, for a full item refund. Please inform us of your intention to return goods via email or phone.
We strongly recommend you use recorded delivery as we cannot accept responsibility for any lost goods. Refunds do not include the original carriage charge.
Some items cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons, and some items may be subject to additional conditions.
For a Return address and more information please visit our Delivery & Returns page.