Create the ultimate, long-lasting acrylic nails with Glitterbels Core Acrylics.
The best-selling Glass Slippers acrylic powder is the perfect clear shade to cap your coloured acrylics or glitters, or to create a stunning, 'glass nail' effect.
Designed to work alongside Glitterbels Acrylic Monomers, this professional acrylic powder is so easy to apply and control, helping you create stunning enhancements with reliable results.
Glitterbels Core Acrylics are ideal for building strong, durable enhancements and can be used for full nail coverage or for shaping perfect smile lines.
- Perfect for smile lines or full coverage.
- Super-pigmented formula.
- Versatile and easy to control.
- Ultra smooth application.
How to use:
1. Prepare the nail by filing to the desired shape and pushing back the cuticles. Apply nail tips as required.
2. Buff the nail to remove shine and cleanse to remove dust.
3. Apply Glitterbels Dehydrator and follow with Glitterbels Acid-Free Primer to increase adhesion and prevent lifting.
4. Dip your acrylic brush in your chosen monomer and remove excess.
5. Gently tap your brush onto the surface of your core acrylic powder.
6. Apply your bead and spread across the nail using the body of the brush, starting near the cuticle area and dragging towards the free edge.
7. Repeat as needed and allow the acrylic to dry.
8. File the side walls and free edge to perfect your shape and buff the top of the nail until smooth.
9. Seal with topcoat and cure for 60 seconds.
Check out Nails by Annabel on Instagram for inspo!
We aim to dispatch orders within 24 hours with a working day Next Day Delivery courier service for orders placed and processed before 4pm, Monday - Friday. The dispatch and delivery times may change depending on destination, stock availability and product type.
Adel offers a free delivery service for orders totalling £50 and over, though this may exclude specific special order items and large items.
Some products can only be delivered to UK destinations due to customs laws. Please see our Delivery & Returns page for more details.
• We use a trusted third party payment processing service to process your payment to us and we do not store your credit/debit card information.
• We keep your information confidential and store it on a secure server which is password protected and protected behind a firewall.
• We use secure socket layer software (SSL) to encrypt all of your personal information including your name and address. This technology prevents you from inadvertently revealing personal information when using an insecure connection.
• Before making a payment with us check the page URL has ‘https://’ as this ensures a secure server connection.
Online Account Security
• You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account.
• You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account.
• If you believe that your password has become known to anyone else, you must inform us immediately and change your password at the first opportunity.
• Your password should be at least six characters comprising both numbers and letters in both upper and lower case.
• If you see an email associated with ‘Adel Professional’ that looks suspicious please report this to us immediately.
• It is advised for security purposes that you logout of your Adel Professional account after finishing your purchase.
Returns must be made within 14 working days of receiving an order, unused and in their original packaging with a copy of your invoice/receipt, for a full item refund. Please inform us of your intention to return goods via email or phone.
We strongly recommend you use recorded delivery as we cannot accept responsibility for any lost goods. Refunds do not include the original carriage charge.
Some items cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons, and some items may be subject to additional conditions.
For a Return address and more information please visit our Delivery & Returns page.