How to Use Halo Create Nail Foils
Want an easy way to liven up your nail art? The fantastic Halo Create Nail Foil Collection has the solution for you!
Available in a huge array of designs, Halo Create Nail Foils help you create intricate, on-trend nail art in next to no time. Whether your clients are after a classy lace design or a bold animal print, there’s a foil for everyone!
How to use Halo Nail Foils
- Step 1 – Sanitise your hands and your client’s hands.
- Step 2 – Remove any polish or gel polish and push back the cuticles (removing any dead tissue from the nail plate).
- Step 3 – File the natural nails with a 180 grit file and gently etch to remove shine.
- Step 4 – Remove dust and dehydrate with Halo Prep & Scrub.
- Step 5 – If using tips, apply Pure Nails Revolution Tips with Brush On Nail Glue and gently blend using a 150 grit file.
- Step 1 – Apply Halo Base Coat and cure for 30 seconds.
- Step 2 – Brush on your chosen Halo Gel Polish shade and cure for 30 seconds. Repeat for full coverage.
- Step 3 – Apply Halo Non-Wipe Top Coat and cure for 30 seconds
- Step 4 – Using a 100/180 buffer, remove the shine from the cured top coat.
- Step 5 – Remove any debris using a lush brush.
- Step 6 – Apply a thin layer of Halo Create Foil Transfer Gel to the areas of the nail you want the foil to stick to. Cure for 30 seconds.
- Step 7 – Cut a section of your foil and clean the back with Halo Prep & Scrub and a lint-free nail wipe.
- Step 8 – Once cured, place the foil on the nail in your chosen position.
- Step 9 – Ensure all the foil corners are stuck down and remove any creases with your finger or Silicone Tool.
- Step 10 – Gently remove the foil from the nail
- Step 11 – Apply Halo Non-Wipe Top Coat over the entire nail and cure for 30 seconds. Your foil nail art is now complete!
Check out the fab step-by-step video created by the amazing Pure Nails team!