How To Use Halo PoliBuild
It’s the brand that everyone’s talking about and the innovative nail enhancement we can’t get enough of! But what actually is Halo PoliBuild and how do you use it?
What is Halo PoliBuild?
Halo PoliBuild is an innovative solution that combines acrylic and hard gel to create a flawless, easy-to-use, all-in-one nail system. PoliBuild fuses the strength of acrylic with the flexibility of a gel to create a lightweight nail enhancement that offers the perfect base for Halo Gel Polish.
With no need for troublesome monomer, mixing and ratios, Halo PoliBuild Precision Gel simply combines with the Halo Liquid Control so you can manipulate the product as you wish, working as fast or as slow as you like!
Available in 6 versatile, neutral shades, PoliBuild Precision Gel is ideal for creating a natural nail overlay, to add length and strength, or for sculpting the perfect nail for your client.
How to Use Halo PoliBuild
- Step 1 – Sanitise your hands and your client’s hands.
- Step 2 – Remove any polish or gel polish and push back the cuticles (removing any dead tissue from the nail plate).
- Step 3 – File the natural nails with a 180 grit file and gently etch to remove shine.
- Step 4 – Remove dust and dehydrate with Halo Prep & Scrub.
- Step 5 – If using tips, apply Pure Nails Revolution Tips with Brush On Nail Glue and gently blend using a 150 grit file.
- Step 1 – Apply Halo Rubber Base Coat and cure for 30 seconds, remembering to remove any product flooding the side walls or cuticle area first.
- Step 2 – Apply your first bead of PoliBuild Precision Gel using your PoliBuild Dual Tool.
- Step 3 – Dip the brush end of the PoliBuild Dual Tool into Halo Liquid Control, wiping off any excess (you just want to dampen the brush).
- Step 4 – Pat and brush your PoliBuild into position
- Step 5 – Repeat steps 2, 3 and 4 until you have the required amount and shape.
- Step 6 – Cure under Halo Smart Lamp for 30 seconds (you don’t need to cure each ball individually).
- Step 7 – Using Halo Prep & Scrub, gently remove the tacky layer.
- Step 1 – File the nails with a 180 grit file to refine the shape, length and surface.
- Step 2 – Buff the nails with a Halo Elite White Block to smooth and remove the dust.
- Step 3 – Apply Halo Gel Polish Non Wipe Top Coat and cure for 30 seconds.
- Step 4 – Allow time to cool before applying Pure Nails Cuticle Feed.
- Step 1 – Remove gel polish and top coat and break the seal of the PoliBuild with a 150 grit file.
- Step 2 – Using a soak-off bowl, place the hands in acetone.
- Step 3 – Leave to soak for 10 minutes and gently scrape off the product until all residue is removed.
- Step 4 – Tidy up the natural nails with a 240 grit file and apply cuticle feed.
Check out the fab step-by-step video created by the Pure Nails team!