Introducing Indola Xpress Color
Cut your service time in half with brand new Indola Xpress Color – a unique permanent colour cream that delivers exceptional colour results in as little as 20 minutes!
Tailor made to suit the solo stylist, Xpress Color offers 3 times the processing speed of traditional colour with high-performance, natural-looking results. The 14 gorgeous shades promise perfect grey and white hair coverage on all hair types. The perfect colour range to tempt all of those time-poor clients, discover Xpress Color now to deliver faster services and increase your turnover!
Use 2% Developer for:
- Darker colouring.
- Colour refreshment.
Use 6% Developer for:
- Tone-on-tone colouration.
- Lifting up to 1 level.
Use 9% Developer for:
- Lifting up to 2 levels.
Do not mix Indola Xpress Color with Indola PCC Shades.
Apply with brush to dry, unwashed hair.
To ensure perfect coverage, apply plenty of colour for resistant hair types.
Top Tip: Do not comb through re-growth colour to refresh the ends – apply freshly mixed colour combined with equal amounts of water and leave on for 3-5 minutes.
- 10 minutes for all standard colourations.
- 10 minutes + for white hair coverage OR resistant hair types.
- 15 minutes + for white hair coverage AND resistant hair types.
- For perfect coverage use natural shades (.0).
- For perfect white hair coverage on thick and resistant hair use .00 shades with 9% developer.
- For fashion shades on more than 50% white hair, mix 2 parts fashion shade with 1 part corresponding natural shade.
Xpress Color Services
Xpress Short Crops
Add a special twist of colour on top by combining 2 different tones, using warmer or lighter colour placements to give the illusion of thicker hair.
Xpress Root Re-Touch
Cover white instantly by retouching the roots or T-section – the quickest way to blend colour with soft, natural results in minutes.
Xpress Partial Colour
Frame your client’s face by placing 4-8 shades of lighter tones to soften overall colour and highlight the face.