Introducing Wella Shinefinity Color Glaze
Glazing is the new glossing! And Wella Shinefinity is here to take your client’s look to the next level to reveal shine you can feel.
A brand new innovation from leading professional hair colour brand, Wella Professionals, Shinefinity is a zero lift, zero damage hair colour that promises true-to-tone colour results with shimmering shine and a silky soft finish your clients will love.
Shinefinity Wella colour glaze boasts a clean formula with pH balanced technology that regulates the colour pH level during the colouring process to protect the integrity of the hair for zero damage and zero lift. Get ready for more ‘zeros’! This gentle hair colour glaze offers a wealth of benefits:
- Zero ammonia
- Zero silicones
- Zero lift
- Zero damage
- Zero drying alcohols
- Zero direct dyes
- Zero animal-derived ingredients
Available in 32 translucent, on-trend shades, Wella Shinefinity creates eye-catching, multi-dimensional demi-permanent colour results that provide up to 6 weeks of ultimate shine! Shinefinity is suitable for each and every hair type and condition – from enhancing the natural beauty of virgin hair to toning and refreshing pre-coloured hair, Shinefinity does it all!
You can even customise your Shinefinity mix to create the ideal consistency for you. Either mix with the Bottle Activator for a quick bottle application or combine with the Brush & Bowl Activator to create a thicker gel texture that’s great for precise brush techniques like balayage and colour melt. Super quick and easy to use, the non-drip, kind-to-hair formula allows you to work quickly without having to worry about making a mess!
How to use Wella Shinefinity
- Prep the hair: Shinefinity can be applied to pre-shampooed or dry hair. If your client wants a softer result, Wella recommend cleansing with Elements Renewing Shampoo then towel-drying the hair.
- Mix the glaze: choose your Shinefinity hair colour glaze (or mix your own colour) and mix 1:1 with the Bottle Activator or Brush & Bowl Activator. For a softer finish, add 00/00 to dilute the tone.
- Apply the glaze: Here you can get creative! Apply from root to tip, get painting using balayage techniques, highlight in ribbons, or create depth using root shadow techniques.
- Develop: Leave your client’s Shinefinity glaze to develop for up to 20 minutes (less for a softer results). To intensify the shade, you can apply heat during processing.
- Rinse & glow: After developing, gently cleanse the hair with Elements Renewing Shampoo and finish with your favourite Wella conditioner (there’s no need to use a post-colour treatment thanks to Shinefinity’s pH-balanced technology). Dry and style as desired and watch your client’s locks glisten!
Wella Shinefinity Services
From express appointments to colour correction, every client can enjoy a Shinefinity glaze service!
- Shinefinity Glaze: the OG go-to for translucent colour that enhances your client’s colour. Perfect for everyone, hair colour glaze can be achieved after blonding services, as a fresh new shade, or on natural hair for revitalised shine.
- Speed Glaze: Low on time, but high on shine! The Shinefinity Speed Glaze service is perfect for express, in-between appointments to refresh blonde hair colour with a soft glow. Simply apply to towel-dried hair and leave for just 10 minutes.
- Corrective Glaze: Got a client that needs a gentle colour correction? Shinefinity is a great, speedy option for rebalancing uneven tones or darkening locks without pre-filling. Make sure you apply to dry hair to maximise absorption.
- Balancing Glaze: The perfect hair colour is always a balancing act! Team Wella Shinefinity with your favourite Koleston Perfect or Illumina shades for a gorgeous root shadow. Apply your root shade first, allow to develop for 10 minutes, then glaze the mid-lengths and leave to develop for 20 minutes.
Have you got creative with Wella Shinefinity? Tag us in your results for a chance to be featured on our Instagram! @adelprohairbeauty